Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,427 (﷼ 98,171,704) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)