Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 35% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,960 (﷼ 114,700,856) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 899 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)