Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,434 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €47 (32 minutes ago)