Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,080 ($3,354) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)