Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03608 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,347 (L 37,344) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (42 minutes ago)