Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03670 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,962 (L 53,474) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)