Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04958 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,682 (Mex$ 54,102) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)