Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04879 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,968 (Mex$ 60,821) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)