Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03179 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €819 (ARS $25,779) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)