Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05947 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,741 (ARS $29,280) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)