Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05523 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,466 (ARS $26,544) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)