Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina vs Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02250 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,031 (ARS $45,820) in San Martin de los Andes.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Amman costs Dinar 0.300 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)