Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05806 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,667 (ARS $45,938) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)