Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04296 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,169 (Mex$ 50,491) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (41 minutes ago)