Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,528 ($3,112) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)