Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04309 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €781 (ARS $18,120) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (43 minutes ago)