Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05851 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,594 (ARS $27,245) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)