Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,464 ($3,930) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)