Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01879 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 52% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,948 (Php263,397) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)