Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04353 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,270 (Mex$ 29,180) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)