Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04599 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,211 (Mex$ 48,080) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)