Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 977 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,218 (₡ 1,477,755) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)