Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,852 (₡ 2,253,712) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (25 minutes ago)