Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,289 (₡ 1,540,738) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)