Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,981 prices entered by 411 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,594 ($7,075) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (34 minutes ago)