Cost of living comparison between San Francisco, California, United States and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,018 prices entered by 415 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,483 ($7,056) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)