Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01570 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,141 (Php136,365) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)