Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01678 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,408 (Php143,527) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)