Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01835 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,090 (Php222,857) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)