Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01882 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,025 (Php213,922) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (34 minutes ago)