Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,716 (CH$1,907,196) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)