Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,636 (CH$1,242,909) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (27 minutes ago)