Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,805 (CH$1,997,571) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)