Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,248 ($5,652) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)