Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,241 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.853 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,797 ($3,281) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)