Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04478 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,498 (Mex$ 33,448) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)