Cost of living comparison between San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04940 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,615 (Mex$ 52,931) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)