Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04611 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,689 (Mex$ 58,306) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)