Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06119 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,385 (ARS $55,313) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)