Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,227 ($2,732) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)