Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 996 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.865 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,413 ($2,790) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (30 minutes ago)