Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,137 ($4,390) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)