Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,168 ($2,552) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)