Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25460 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,129 (8,361TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)