Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,498 (8,574,668 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Riga costs €78 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)