Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,617 (15,444,679 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)