Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,105 in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)