Cost of living comparison between Saltillo, Mexico and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04557 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,377 (Mex$ 52,167) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)