Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,060 ($2,506) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)