Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,012 ($3,474) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (21 minutes ago)