Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,379 ($4,769) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)