Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,145 ($2,663) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)