Cost of living comparison between Salerno, Italy and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,291 in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)