Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,071 in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)