Cost of living comparison between Salem, India and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,170 (₨158,191) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)