Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.408 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,462 (﷼ 1,438) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)