Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.209 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,920 (﷼ 869) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (18 minutes ago)