Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.209 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,318 (﷼ 1,049) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $166,700,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)