Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02560 EUR / THB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,482 (57,916 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (38 minutes ago)