Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21682 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,457 (﷼ 6,720) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)