Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 56% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,862 ($5,205) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)