Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 36% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,315 ($2,727) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)