Cost of living comparison between Saint-Pierre, Reunion and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,995 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)