Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,422 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (36 minutes ago)