Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,165 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)