Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01564 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,955 (руб 189,004) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)