Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.193 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 66% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,407 (£4,530) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)