Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.118 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 54% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,818 (£4,310) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)