Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,496 (980,745 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (33 minutes ago)