Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,590 (1,029,423 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)