Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,524 (1,672,238 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)