Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,273 in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)