Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,416 in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)