Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,700 in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (about 1 hour ago)