Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 45% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,473 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)