Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01380 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,287 (₨165,792) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,584 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)