Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01427 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,405 (₨168,538) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)