Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,011 (₨147,073) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)