Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,118 (₨149,502) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)