Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00823 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,299 (¥400,795) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)