Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,170 (¥386,738) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)