Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,067 (3,348 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (38 minutes ago)