Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,101 (6,295 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)