Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.600 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,278 (3,795 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 2 hours ago)