Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.610 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,222 (3,644 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (38 minutes ago)