Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,388 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)