Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,135 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)