Cost of living comparison between Rybinsk, Russia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01471 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,692 (руб 182,996) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)