Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06565 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,862 (R 28,362) in Rustenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)