Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06896 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,370 (R 48,879) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (31 minutes ago)