Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06753 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,254 (R 33,381) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)