Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria vs Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,350 (2,635 лв) in Rousse.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)