Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,524 (2,979 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)